Saturday, June 4, 2011

The return of the Moosepaper Elk /Wiedersehen mit dem Zeitungselch

Before I'm starting with the assembling, I just wanted to show you how the 'Folkloristic Reindeer' and the 'Japanese Moosepaper Elk' turned out when finished (the beginning of it was here and here):






Anke at Wolle/Natur/Farben gave me some nice ideas in her comment on my last posting, Sara mentioned a quilt - and I myself feel that I would like to try some ragged piecing ... maybe combined with some embellishing - well, we will see what there will be when inspiration finally strucks me :-).

(German summary: Ich wollte nur schnell die beiden fertiggestellten Tiere zeigen, bevor ich mich ans Zusammenfügen mache ...)

4 comments:

Sara lechner said...

super, und der hintergrund ist auch toll!

Elizabeth said...

WOW!!!

Three deers, each with its own personality. You are definitely on a roll and a nice one I want to add.

Enjoy your sunday evening.

WolleNaturFarben said...

Wieder ein starkes Teil, bin schon ganz gespannt wie du sie zusammenfügst. LG Anke

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

Thank you, dear Sara, Elizabeth and Anke - it's wonderful to have your encouraging comments!